Blue Seersucker Stripe Cruiser Trouser
Crinkled, quintessentially English, light and perfect for hot days and balmy nights, these blue seersucker stripe trousers were a must whenever Hemingsworth travelled. And it’s not hard to see why. Sharp tailoring finished with double mother-of-pearl buttons and an integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband allowed him to feel at home wherever he was.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets lined with cotton silesia.
- Front coin pocket lined with cotton silesia.
- Quick drying, breathable, crease resistant Poly/Cotton blend seersucker fabric, ideal for travel.
- Acetate/Cupro front leg lining
- Dry clean only
- Designed & Made in England (London)