1996 Aston Martin Vantage V600
£285,000 | Location: United Kingdom
The crowning glory of the Aston Martin ‘V’ car range, the V600 equipped supercharged Vantage has a road presence and commanding performance like no other Aston Martin. This superbly specified example of the last, truly hand built model was upgraded by Aston Martin Works in 1999 to full the V600 specifications.
The works V600 upgrades transformed the drivability and performance of the standard production 550 model, in every dynamic respect. Of the 280 production Vantages built, approximately 80 have received some elements of the V600 upgrades. This example, fitted with all the V600 options available, has a complete service history from new with Aston Martin Works and Heritage agents, is accompanied, with a substantial history file of detailed invoices, Mot certificates and operating tips. In superb condition this pristine example is a testament to its former keepers, who have clearly and quite evidently, cherished this magnificent and rare motor car.
Available for viewing at our new Hertfordshire base the car is supplied, inclusive of a multi-point inspection, manufacturers schedule service, 12 months Mot and Warranty.
Additional fitted with upgrade Hi-Fi including Satellite Navigation and vehicle immobiliser.
- Engine upgrade to 600 bhp
- Gearbox upgrade to 5 speed ‘short shift’ configuration topped with a walnut gear knob.
- Suspension upgrade including revised dampers and road springs, front anti-roll bar and geometry.
- Brake upgrade including all rotors and callipers
- Road Wheels upgraded to exclusive Dymag magnesium alloy type
- Exhaust system to ‘Sports’ specification
- Cast alloy revised efficiency radiator grille
- V600 chromed insignia to rear valance
- Electronic traction control