1966 Aston Martin DB6 Saloon 4.2 Manual Enhanced
£429,950 | Location: United Kingdom
We are delighted to offer a fully restored 1966 Aston Martin DB6 MKI, modern 5 speed manual with power steering, this beautiful Aston Martin DB6 MK1 must surely be one of the finest examples available today. It carries the Aston Workshop full 1 year warranty to show our commitment to this build.
As part of the ground-up restoration which took over 2 years this stunning classic benefits from several discreet enhancements that turn this particular Aston into a usable everyday driving proposition.
- Conversion to LHD by Aston Workshop
- Engine - 4.2 litres
- Vantage spec Suspension
- Monte Carlo Kit (heavy-duty roll bar & upgraded springs)
- Upgraded servo units & master cylinder
- AP Racing vented discs and callipers Car security
- Sigma Tracker System - Thatcham 1
- Electric power steering
- Air conditioning
- Gearbox upgrade
- Rear Axle - 3.27 limited-slip Central Locking and intermittent wash wipe wheels
- Stainless polished 6J Tyres
- 205VR 15 Pirelli Cinturato I.C.E
- Period style radio sat-nav system
- Steering wheel - small diameter.
This stunning LHD Aston Martin DB6 finished in its original colour comes complete with an extensive history folder, fully restored examples of this calibre are hard to come by.