1955 Jaguar XK140 Drophead Coupe with C-Type Head
£210,000 | Location: United Kingdom
The car is a Jaguar XK140 DHC Special Equipment from 1955, with the all important "C" type cylinder head.
It is a fully upgraded car after bolt and nut restoration, only few miles on the clock from restoration, is it basically a brand new car.
1) 5-speed Tremec gearbox
2) Hydraulic clutch
3) Power steering - hydraulic
4) Powerful Alternator
5) Kenlowe - electronic controlled cooling fan,
6) Front disc brake conversion - aluminum, four pot disc calipers
7) Pedal box from XJ with powerful servo
8) Dual brake system
9) Modern starter
19) Stainless steel exhaust system
20) Electronic distributor
21) Electronic SU fuel pump
22) Smaller motility steering wheel/matching the wooden dash board, as well as gear knob
The car has been restored with modern driving in mind & is an absolute pleasure to use with modern feeling brakes & gear box.
The dark blue paintwork is flawless as is the blue leather interior & all the woodwork. The car sits on 4 chrome wire wheels which looks stunning set against the blue paintwork. This is a car ready to win prizes at events.