1985 Range Rover Classic 3.9 RestoMod
£99,995 | Location: United Kingdom
We are delighted to offer this stunning left-hand drive, French registered 1985 Range Rover Classic RestoMod which has been tastefully backdated to appear as a 1970's car.
We have known and maintained this car for several years which has been the subject of an improvement programme which culminated in a full body restoration but has also included:
- Restoration, development and improvement of the 3.9 litre engine including replacement SU carburettors.
- Kingsley fast-road fully stainless exhaust system and manifolds
- Restoration of the running gear and braking system
- Full interior restoration including retrimming in the impossible to obtain 'Teddy Bear' seat cloth
- Kingsley fast-road suspension
- Kingsley 7J tubeless Rostyle wheels with new Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres
All of our vehicles (which are not full restorations) are fully safety checked prior to delivery, have a fresh MOT test and are covered by our ‘Kingsley Warranty Promise’ which is a minimum of 3 Month parts and labour with unlimited claims to the 60% of the value of the vehicle.